Random thought

Ever wondered why there's a bunch of men with mistresses? Or ever wondered why many women are mistresses aka home wreckers?

Every time I go back home I see this almost everywhere. It's sad because it's become a 'norm' - a part of everyday life. I feel like an outsider in a strange (or I should say WEIRD) place. The saddest thing about it is, EVERYONE knows about it - I mean come on, Samoa is a small place - everyone knows everyone's business. Call me ignorant or arrogant or whatever you like - but the fact remains  that this happens and has been happening.

I just want to know. WHY????????

Comments

ReaderWriter said…
I haven't been back to Samoa in years but I have heard from a lot of people who go back regularly about this rather disturbing trend. I have no idea but wonder if it has anything to do with survival if one party benefits economically from the arrangement. Sad that it is happening though.
kuaback said…
I thought it might be something like that, but then even the ones who don't need the economical benefits are sadly on the same path. Ia kailo se, kagaka pei ua leaga ea ulu...hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here