Evaluating me....

After my usual nightly routine, I sat myself down to evaluate how I'm doing with my operation "starting over". Remember this post? yeah that's the operation I'm talking about. Aue!!!


So far, operation 'starting over' is a huge success. For some unknown reason, I have managed to control my kuaback island easily flaring temper, and keep the peace. I don't feel the hubby's eyes burning my back with the look that says "you work too much".
I've learned to shut up when need to,  and keep my opinions to myself (well some of them anyways). With my full on work schedule, I've managed to take my kids on little adventures at least once a week, block out one night of the week for datenights with the hubby, a day of the week reserved for the temple, schedule my time so I can focus on school, I make time to hang out with my few friends and somehow manage to squeeze in SOME exercise in the midst of all the chaos. (you can go ahead and applaud me now) WHEWWWWWW..

There is that 'homey' feeling in our home. Nicer words are spoken everyday even by my 2yr old. The housework is being shared. I haven't brought work home since I started back. YAY ME! Treasuring every moment I get with my boys and I'm on my way to being a healthier me. YUP, 10lbs down and about 60more to go. HOOORRAAAHHHHH..

I feel like I've got this mother/student/worker routine down pat, even though this routine is accompanied by sleepless days and nights. I feel good about myself. I feel good because my kids adore me. I feel good because my family loves me. I feel good because I know I have my real friends who tell me as it is. I feel good because my husband loves me and gets my back no matter what. I feel good because I know Jesus is there for me 24/7. I feel good because I see change. I feel good because I know I've changed for the better and everything seems to fall in place. I feel good because I know I'm always trying to do good and mainly because I'm getting so good at making pineapple pie. And I will end this here for tonight because I hear my 2yr old talking loudly to himself in his sleep. (you can all wake up now)

Comments

NetsG said…
Yay Jenn! You go girl, love love love the changes! Love your happiness in this one, 10lbs is awesome stuff :) xxx
kuaback said…
YAY..you're back..so are we seeing more of your blogs from now on? xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here