Running on empty!

We are finally..somewhat settled into our new home. It's been almost 2 weeks yet it feels like it's taking forever for us to be all moved in and blardy hell be settled! It may have something to do with the fact  that I'm extra and I want everything done and everyone to behave and move a certain way! Needless to say, I'm micromanaging everything and everyone! Oh well..

Our condo is looking more and more like a home each day and even though I still have my earrings and shoes in a box somewhere, I won't throw a tantrum (not yet!) because my closet is still not 100% functional due to the husband moving at a snail pace to put up the extra shelfs I asked for 3 weeks ago..men!!!!...i tell ya..........

This move was both exciting and draining. Exciting because I finally ticked off one of the biggest things on my bucket list, but draining because, well, because I felt like I moved everything myself ... which i literally did.

This move also meant that I now drive 30minutes to work compared to the 5minute walk the last time. The boys are still in the same school which is also 30mins away. The morning drives to and the evening drives from are totally wearing me out. I get home and I don't even want to talk to anyone, all I want is to hug my pillow on my new comfy Serta bed and go to sleep like I've been out working hard in the plantation all day.Then wake up the next morning and do it all over again. This shit is madness!

I've sat in on 3 meetings this week and if you know me well enough, then you know I'm not one for meetings. I'm not big on talking. I'm all for less talking and more actions. If we spend these hours we're wasting on meetings to put things into action, we could actually get to where we want to go faster. So yes, you guessed it...I've been very short in these gatherings and have caught myself once or twice...(ok maybe more than that) rephrasing the things that go on in my head..and delivering it in a more constructive way! I have one more meet this week, and I pray the Lord will get me through without hurling a laptop at someone.

All this stress is not good for my resting bitch face!

Definitely need a damn day at the SPA or a trip to GREECE...choohooo...auuuu pei e masagi ai....ogakaaaaee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here