ramblings on a cold afternoon

It's been freezing here in the 808 lately.
64deg (i don't know how to do the deg sign, ha!)and I find myself running for my bed covers after work almost everyday.
no masagi much?
It's been reported that roads on Maunaloa were closed down because of a a snow storm!
wth, last time I checked we were in Hawaii.

8 more days to go til we reunite with our TnT bebes.

Boy, I 've been counting down the days, hours and minutes....literally.

I've been looking at the calendar more times than I remember and I'm kind of going a bit insane. bhahahahaha...ua kau leaga le ulu.

Yesterday, I pretty much scheduled everything we will be doing while home. Yes, everything down to what we have for dinner, lunch and breakfast. ha. As if......

The husband laughed when I showed him my  perfectly color coded schedule and the only comment the bastard could manage was "dang WOMAN"

In other news, I've been camping on 'Madam Secretary'. Hot dang - I wanna be her! running a country in heels and rocking at it!

In more exciting news, a real life superhero, Brianna Fruean, a 16year old brilliant mind from Samoa was one of the 4 2015 Commonwealth Youth Award Winners this week in London and she even got to shake hands with her majesty, The Queen, herself.
Congratulations Bibi and congratulations to your family for raising such an intelligent young woman.

Finally, congratulations to me for a winning nonsense post of the day

The End!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here