Resolutions are so last year..hehehe
As the calendar ticked over to 2015, I scrolled through my notebook and found my notes when the clock hit 12am January 1st 2014- Resolutions that uuuuuummmmm......were never accomplished. (shullup)
Like my 12million attempts to lose weight - epic FAIL
Budget - that is non-existent when you're a dutiful daughter of a Samoan chief who thinks the village problems is his own - FAIL BAD
Nonetheless, 2014 was an accomplished year if I say so myself. I believe I have improved my skills and craft and have laid the foundation to perform at an even higher level in the future.
And on that note, I ain't making no more resolutions for this year or the years to come, instead, I will have a theme to live by and base everything that I do.
I figured this would be wayyyy easier than jotting down resolutions that I never achieve anyway..hehe
Theme for 2015 - "No Success can compensate for Failure in the home". David O McKay
This is going to be FUN...hehehe
Manuia le Tausaga fou!
Comments