Quantas - YOUR MILES SYSTEM SUCKS!

Miles expire every 18months. who the heck travels Quantas Airlines every 18months?
I was racking up my miles to have enough for 4 tickets.
I hit the roof when I logged in last night and I only have enough for 1/4 of a ticket. FML!!!!!
There is so much work involved when trying to claim miles that they didn't credit to my account from my past travels.
It's hard to make out what the indian customer service guy is saying on the phone

basically - they cheat you out of your miles, not a user-friendly website, and customer service is very poor!

blardy fark!

not a good start to this Wednesday morning

Comments

Tia said…
It's the same with Air New Zealand. Except I think theirs is only 12 months :(

Lae faimai le Qantas e koaga e kafafao mai. Lol.

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'