Thoughts on a boring afternoon!

As if my life is not chaotic enough already, I've been thinking of going back to school.

Yes, going back to school! 
Like I didn't have a rough time the last time I decided to go back to school! 

I mentioned it to the hubby and his response was - "hunnie, I don't like the diva, bitchy, witchy, cold blooded wife, especially when you have your period and you're stressed ....sooo yeah, NO!"

SHEESH! so much for a supportive husband. hhmmppphhh!

Anyhow, I continued my search for PHD programs and how much it costs one to get a PHD!

Daaaaannnngggg, e pu le panty e lei amaka le first semester!

Then I started looking for scholarships/sponsorships! 

Let's face it, my work sponsored my MBA, I'm not sure they're willing to invest in me again..bhahaha

I have been reading up on Cambridge and Oxford scholarships - but that is so unrealistic given I don't have the guts to leave my boys for 3 years of study abroad. What a bad mother for even thinking it..bhahaha

Oi lei! Malia e!

And to add on to my anxiety, I've been itching for a baby...i think there is too much pressure going on...from both sets of grandparents, from siblings, families, friends and of course the hubby who's itching for a baby girl....and then there's church, work and facebook. Seems like everywhere I turn, someone is either pregnant of just had a baby!
The pressure is real I could hear my ovaries throbbing!!!!

Other than my weird anxiety attacks and my unrealistic dreams.....all is fine and dandy in Hula Land. Abercrombie is out of the Governor race after the primaries - Aiona is heading for some tough times from the gay community and Mufi wins the 'teuteu award'!

over and under

Comments

Tia said…
LOL. I know the feeling. Oka se pressure o le au need some grandbaby right now. Afariken pea oukou se'i ready a'u ovaries. Right now they say, good luck! Lol.

And been wanting to go back to school too but le iloa poo fea e maua mai ai se tu, mulipu bad!

So um...ua uma lou blog a day pei ia kau slack mai ea ka'ua a ea? :P

Keep on keeping on keo! ;)
kuaback said…
oh stob yoa blog challenge pressure keo bahahahah

and dear, ua leva ga ready ou ovaries. soia ke faapega, the oldies need a little Joe & Tia to add to the collection of Brighouse grandbabies :)
Tia said…
My oldies have heaps trust me. It's the "other" ones. Lol. Ioe, but pule a le kama a le loomakua ia. Fangs.
kuaback said…
lol @ "the other ones 😜"

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here