Forget the iron - throw 'em in the dryer!
It's the hubby's birthmonth - being the thoughtful, dutiful, loving wife that I am, I decided last month that for his birthmonth, I will do something nice for him everyday! to make up for always forgetting his bday since we got married!
Little things that I never do that will surely put a smile on his face *ahem*
Things like making him his favorite breakfast of pancakes and turkey bacon!(because i can't remember the last time I made the man some breakfast)
or taking the trash out for the whole week
or doing his laundry
or helping him clean out my car (Ok, I better stop there coz this list isn't making me look like a good wife)
Anyways, It's now down to his birthweek!
Scratch that, it's 2 days away from his birthday!
I have done ZILCH! nada. NUTHIN'!
Nothing to show for, ova le faakele wind ae leai ma se mea o faia!
So last night when I realized what a useless wife I am, I started suggesting all these fancy places we can take him to for dinner.
the answer was always
' Nah, too expensive'
' Nah I can't be bothered waiting'
'Nah, e le magaia'
I gave up!
"So what do you want for your birthday?"
Answer: "All I want for my birthday is for you to iron my clothes for the rest of the year!"
But dear husband, you know I HATE ironing!
Anything but ironing! I can take out the trash for the week! or even cook you breakfast and dinner! Just no ironing please!
'No hunnie, that's all i want for my birthday - for you to iron my clothes the rest of the year'
Fine! the dryer is just as good as the iron!
Good laaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Little things that I never do that will surely put a smile on his face *ahem*
Things like making him his favorite breakfast of pancakes and turkey bacon!
or taking the trash out for the whole week
or doing his laundry
or helping him clean out my car (Ok, I better stop there coz this list isn't making me look like a good wife)
Anyways, It's now down to his birthweek!
Scratch that, it's 2 days away from his birthday!
I have done ZILCH! nada. NUTHIN'!
Nothing to show for, ova le faakele wind ae leai ma se mea o faia!
So last night when I realized what a useless wife I am, I started suggesting all these fancy places we can take him to for dinner.
the answer was always
' Nah, too expensive'
' Nah I can't be bothered waiting'
'Nah, e le magaia'
I gave up!
"So what do you want for your birthday?"
Answer: "All I want for my birthday is for you to iron my clothes for the rest of the year!"
But dear husband, you know I HATE ironing!
Anything but ironing! I can take out the trash for the week! or even cook you breakfast and dinner! Just no ironing please!
'No hunnie, that's all i want for my birthday - for you to iron my clothes the rest of the year'
Fine! the dryer is just as good as the iron!
Good laaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Comments
Since I've been working from home I thought I should start ironing the man's shirts. Good luck, they're still in their standard place of out of the dryer and dumped onto the couch :D