fiapoko 'bra'
So I finally got time to pick up my usual perfume bottle from Victoria Secret this weekend!
It's always dangerous to go there when they have their blowout sales.
It was a mad house! and I was spending ..... like mad....lol
So while I was checking out, the supervisor handed me a scratch card!
"Scratch the card and see what it says"
I did. and it said "FREE BRA up to $50 in value"
I got too excited "yay I get to own a $50 bra"who the heck spends $50 on a damn bra?
If you know me, then you know that my budget for bras are usually $15 max (which is why I only buy from VS when they have sales) My $15 walmart bras suit me just fine fank you vedy much!
I left my shopping at checkout while I ran to the back to grab my $50 bra!
A floor girl came up and said "ma'am do you know your size?"
Of course I do I'm a 36D
Why don't we just fit you just in case?
I let her do her thing and she says "good thing we fit you first, you are a size 38D"
I looked at her, then grabbed a pretty laced blue bra in the 36D cabinet "No thanks, I'm a 36D"
I could feel her eyes behind me. probably thinking - what a fiapoko ekk!
Anyhow, long story short, I got home and immediately tried on my new bra after I took a shower!
hhhhmmmm...that was a bit tight!
It's ok, just gotta break into it just like breaking into shoes!
It's now 3rd day breaking into my bra. Still tight! still can't breathe when I sit down!
...let's stop the denial game already...ua makua fufuchi bad!
aikalo ia se..maimau le freebie ae le ofi kalu ai le fiapoko!
It's always dangerous to go there when they have their blowout sales.
It was a mad house! and I was spending ..... like mad....lol
So while I was checking out, the supervisor handed me a scratch card!
"Scratch the card and see what it says"
I did. and it said "FREE BRA up to $50 in value"
I got too excited "yay I get to own a $50 bra"
If you know me, then you know that my budget for bras are usually $15 max (
I left my shopping at checkout while I ran to the back to grab my $50 bra!
A floor girl came up and said "ma'am do you know your size?"
Of course I do I'm a 36D
Why don't we just fit you just in case?
I let her do her thing and she says "good thing we fit you first, you are a size 38D"
I looked at her, then grabbed a pretty laced blue bra in the 36D cabinet "No thanks, I'm a 36D"
I could feel her eyes behind me. probably thinking - what a fiapoko ekk!
Anyhow, long story short, I got home and immediately tried on my new bra after I took a shower!
hhhhmmmm...that was a bit tight!
It's ok, just gotta break into it just like breaking into shoes!
It's now 3rd day breaking into my bra. Still tight! still can't breathe when I sit down!
...let's stop the denial game already...ua makua fufuchi bad!
aikalo ia se..maimau le freebie ae le ofi kalu ai le fiapoko!
Comments