My 3yo challenger!
When we had our 2nd baby, we were ecstatic! My eldest boy would now have a playmate and he won't be bored of me and his dad anymore.
We named him Tauilagi (short for Tauimailagi meaning 'reward or blessings from the heavens)
as it turns out, he is more of a challenger/headache from heaven than a blessing from heaven..we should';ve named him Tigailagi...hehehe...kidding ;)
This kid lives to challenge me everyday.
He loves annoying his big brother... to the point where the big brother would cry or end up punching him.
and trust me, he does it all on purpose!
But no matter how mad/angry/annoyed I get, just one look at him...he squints his eyes, and I'm reaching out to give him a squishy big bear hug. EVERYTIME! I love him all over again!
There is just something about this kid. I can't stay mad at him. NOT at all!
Last night, he chopped my ipad charger into 4 pieces.
I threw a fit because I lost my iphone charger on our previous trip, so this is the only charger I had to charge both phone an ipad. Ipad has all things important for work. both phone and ipad were running on less than 20% battery life.
The 3yo challenger was eating a banana on the couch when I found out what he had done!
he saw me walking up to him and he sat up straight and gave me the cheesiest SMILE
me: why are you eating on the couch?
3yo: because
me: you know you can't eat on the couch, go sit at the table and eat. you're ruining my couch
3yo: don't be silly mom, I'm a big people, I can eat on the couch. and it's not your couch, it's you and me and brother and daddy's couch
me: *shaking my head* i pulled out my chopped out charger and showed him. Did you do this?
3yo: uuummmmmmmm...i think so
me: you think so or you know so?
3yo: No, I said I think so!
me: why did you do this? now the charger won't work because you chopped it up. You broke it.
3yo: oh mom, don't be silly. I broked it and I can fix it....see let me show you - he tried to tie the ends of the wire together. see, i told you i can fix it
me: it's still broken you silly. Now i have to spend money to buy a new charger. You're costing me money I don't have
3yo: I'm sorry mom!
then he ran to my purse and pulled out my American Express card:
here mom, card has monies in it. you can use that monies in the card.
I still remember the time he said he wanted to go buy a new mom from the store
Him and his brother were being so loud and fighting with each other.
As i was scolding them and sending them on 'time out' and told them to go find a new mom... the 3yo turned to his older brother and said
'common brother, lets go buy a new mom'
older bro: don't be silly, we have a mom
3yo: fine then, you stay here and I go buy a new mom
me: go, get out of my house
3yo: mumbling "fine" as he put on his shoes. he stopped at the doorway, looked outside and saw it was raining. he turned around and said "I'm sorry mummy, I need kisses and hugs"
How can he be so annoying and so cute at the same time?
Guarantee this kid can get away with murder.
#ABlogAdayChallenge
Comments