Eating healthy = try again!
Like you didn't know that already...uuugggghhhhh...
Whenever I get stressed or just plain tired from work, family and everything else (which is like.....ALL the time) I find myself turning to FB, Instagaram, candycrush etc.
You know, all those waste time thingys.
Since Monday, I attempted to start my healthy eating routine
After weeks of devouring my meat pie stash along with popcorn & chocolate parties with my boys almost everynight, It was time to stop being a heffa and get back to eating healthy.
After weeks of devouring my meat pie stash along with popcorn & chocolate parties with my boys almost everynight, It was time to stop being a heffa and get back to eating healthy.
However, it's quite hard to stay on track when you check FB & Instagram and the first thing that pops up are people's food postings. Whatta bitch!
I saw Fawdu's instagram posts and Crazy Cakes crazy baking on FB and I found myself in my car heading to Hokulani's for a sweet tooth fix.
Darn you social media and your temptations!
Needless to say, eathing healthy week 1 was a FAILBAD!
And I'm debating on deleting my FB forever!
It didn't help that I had conferences 3 days out of the week which meant FREE lunch. Onolicious hawaiian cuisine.
healthy eating starts again next week !
#ABlogAdayChallenge #Day7
Comments