Challenge Accepted!!!

'A blog a Day' challenge is going down

So I accepted this challenge about 4 days ago (thank you Inconsistent Blogger..ahem) and just now got the time to post..bhahahaha...already a shitty start. 

I should just give up here...BUT..I won't!

Coz I ain't a quitter..bhahahahahahaha...(oka se denial)

disclaimer: I am only doing the challenge for 30 days...because I'm also realistic and I know I won't keep this up forever...choohoooo....

I shall try not to post mindless shi* but then who are we kidding, most of my posts are mindless blahblahrings. so gooooooooodluck :)

ps: In case you didn't know, this entry counts as my blog for today :)

See you tomorrow 

xoxo kuaback

Comments

Tia said…
Lol. Malo kuaback! I wasn't actually going to start until the new year but you go girl! ;)
kuaback said…
oka se malo a lichi le kaufaavalea. kae! faapea a kaika e fai mai au challenge e amaka gei lava..oh well ;)

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here