A small gesture goes a long way!
yes you guessed it, shitty day!
No matter what I do to stay away, shitty days always find me.
Have you ever sat in on a meeting and realized 'what a load of krap' and how shit it was?
Too much rah rah rah and NO action? ova le fiapoko ai airena iloa fai se kae!
Seriously, been hearing this shit too many times.
Let's just cut the bullshit. admit our losses. take our gains (however fat or small it may be) re-focus,
re-strategize and move the hell on.
Do us all a favor - don't waste your time and blardy hell stop wasting mine.
---
aaahhhhhhh...what a morning. and its only 11am.
But wait....there's red velvet cupcakes on my desk! with a mocha frap from Starbucks!
accompanied by a cute card saying,
"Dear J,
We appreciate all the work you do for us.
Enjoy the Sugalinas, we know they're your favorite!
Best,
Dr ....... & Staff "
And just like that, I snapped out of my anger management issues!
And realized, this is the reason why I still do what I do!'
This is the reason I put up with some of the bullshit
I love my job! I love helping/working with people. I love building new relationships!
I usually get lil gifts like these and I usually smile, read the cards and get back to work!
I never really thought about them. what they mean.
But today! I realized how important these little gestures are!
Especially to someone who was thinking of a possible assassination !!!!
Choohoooohoo...
It's thursday..Bring on Friday already !
#BlogChallenge
No matter what I do to stay away, shitty days always find me.
Have you ever sat in on a meeting and realized 'what a load of krap' and how shit it was?
Too much rah rah rah and NO action? ova le fiapoko ai airena iloa fai se kae!
Seriously, been hearing this shit too many times.
Let's just cut the bullshit. admit our losses. take our gains (however fat or small it may be) re-focus,
re-strategize and move the hell on.
Do us all a favor - don't waste your time and blardy hell stop wasting mine.
---
aaahhhhhhh...what a morning. and its only 11am.
But wait....there's red velvet cupcakes on my desk! with a mocha frap from Starbucks!
accompanied by a cute card saying,
"Dear J,
We appreciate all the work you do for us.
Enjoy the Sugalinas, we know they're your favorite!
Best,
Dr ....... & Staff "
And just like that, I snapped out of my anger management issues!
And realized, this is the reason why I still do what I do!'
This is the reason I put up with some of the bullshit
I love my job! I love helping/working with people. I love building new relationships!
I usually get lil gifts like these and I usually smile, read the cards and get back to work!
I never really thought about them. what they mean.
But today! I realized how important these little gestures are!
Especially to someone who was thinking of a possible assassination !!!!
Choohoooohoo...
It's thursday..Bring on Friday already !
#BlogChallenge
Comments
Mo mea moi no mea pesto lol