What if....
Have you ever wondered how or what your life would've been like if you went down a different path?
Yea, I often think about this - usually when I'm bored, when a certain thought crosses my mind but mainly when I'm bored. hehehe
What if I had taken that scholarship to NZ?
What if I hadn't come across or learned about the LDS church?
What if I hadn't come to BYUH?
Where would I be right now?
What would I be right now?
Sometimes, I picture myself still single, an exotic photographer living in Italy, and I get to travel all over world for work where I meet many interesting characters and experience beautiful places.
And then both my kids kick my face in their sleep
or
someone knocks on my office door
and
I immediately SNAP back to REALITY
realizing that I was only DREAMING!!
aaahhhhhhhhhhh

Comments