FAT, SICK & NEARLY DEAD
Last month, I got some shocking news from my doctor. It was such a shock I had to call into work because I was in denial and couldn't quite process/believe it.
Anywho, it got me started and thinking about all the excuses and of course how the heck did i get here?
So I started doing research for a cure for me. What I should commit myself to doing to get better and help the process along. I'm not one to rely on medicine after medicine etc.
One of my favorite portrait photographers had posted a link last year somewhere on facebook about Juicing. I couldn't be bothered looking all over her FB page for the link so I went to Dr. Google.
I found it, and I thought I'd share with you my fellow bloggers of the blogsphere.
In case you too have health problem and are looking for that cure or you just want to be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle (if you haven't already).
I'm psyching myself up to get the ok from my doctor and start this in the next month
I'm hoping writing about it here gives me some sense of accountability that NOW I really have to do it because, well because I'm sick and if I continue down this road, I will definitely be dead soon :)
Here's the link - FAT SICK & NEARLY DEAD!
Happy week bloggers
Anywho, it got me started and thinking about all the excuses and of course how the heck did i get here?
So I started doing research for a cure for me. What I should commit myself to doing to get better and help the process along. I'm not one to rely on medicine after medicine etc.
One of my favorite portrait photographers had posted a link last year somewhere on facebook about Juicing. I couldn't be bothered looking all over her FB page for the link so I went to Dr. Google.
I found it, and I thought I'd share with you my fellow bloggers of the blogsphere.
In case you too have health problem and are looking for that cure or you just want to be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle (if you haven't already).
I'm psyching myself up to get the ok from my doctor and start this in the next month
I'm hoping writing about it here gives me some sense of accountability that NOW I really have to do it because, well because I'm sick and if I continue down this road, I will definitely be dead soon :)
Here's the link - FAT SICK & NEARLY DEAD!
Happy week bloggers
Comments