Thanksgiving

I'm not really sure why American's celebrate thanksgiving. (I'm not ignorant, i really don't know) I don't know what this holiday is about other than what people say 
"it's time to give thanks and time to be grateful"

But then again, aren't we supposed to give thanks and  be grateful for what we have everyday? 
All the time? 
I was taught to give thanks when I get up every morning and give thanks before I lay my head to rest every night - it just seems like people wait until November so they can 
give thanks and post on social media 101 things they are grateful and thankful for. 

In other news, Black FRIDAY is so last year. 
People go crazy over Black Friday - those deals that only come once a year. 
I've never been to a Black Friday and I don't intend to start tomorrow. 
I'd rather enjoy my time at home and wait for everything to go on sale on CYBER MONDAY! 

See, that's the good thing about this technology revolution, 
I can actually shop in my underwear, from the comfort of my home, have the goodies delivered to my door, and NEVER have to leave the house and fight for that last kitchen-aid on the Walmart shelf. 

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone. 

If you're part of the Black Friday fans, please drive safe and no fighting over goodies. hehehe

Gobble gobble


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'