My ass is like jello

Not in a good way!

Yesterday was my first Saturday off from work in yonks.

I had planned NOT to be at home or with the hubby and kids (yes I know, selfish mo'afuggerrr). I wanted to be out and about and never return home until the sun went down. 

So I had this bright idea to go hiking. My palagi sister went with me. 

I've heard from people that it's an "easy peasy do it in your sleep" kinda hike.....
Well, fug you and you easy breezy hike - my ass is like wobbling jello and I can barely lift my feet/legs. 

I admit though, the scenery was beautiful. The clouds, sky, mountains, the ocean and of course the beautiful bodies running up the darn hill as I was huffing and puffing like the unfit heffer that I am.

The view from the top was breathtaking. And it's also the first time this kuabacker has seen an actual lighthouse in real life (not on tv) lol.

Makapu'u Lighthouse trail - took us 40 minutes to get up (I'm sure it only took some people 30mins or less )

It definitely made me realize that there is so much beauty out there that I need to get out and see. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here