Butt CHEEKS - CHECK!
So I had this crazy dream that I went and got a gym membership at the 24Hour fitness. Then I woke up, and realised that it wasn't a dream - it was for real!
The 24Hour gym is HUGE - I can get lost in there and never find my way home kinda HUGE!
On my first day, I was on the treadmill, not really working out, but spying on everyone else using all the fancy machines lined up in the gym. taking notes in my head - of how not to look like an idiot while using these machines.
First week went by ok, though I was quite annoyed at those overly comfortable skinny show off biatches who walk in to work out in wearing only sports-bra and what I call an 'underwear'.
Most of the time I'm like "Girrrrrrrrl, your ass is hanging out during those squats"
Seriously, they might as well walk around naked in the gym.
Not only girls, but guys too. Walking around in those tight sleeveless tank tops where I can see their muscular man boobs and abs lining the material of their shirts. NOT that I mind this overly confident display of musculinity but sheesh, did you all have to put the rest of us 'lekauliarings' to shame?
Needless to say, i cancelled my gym membership yesterday..hahaha
I decided I've had enough of these fine figures sashaying around the gym in their 'almost-nothing' attires.
and I definitely had enough of beating myself up for not looking like them. choohooo
have a good night bloggers
I'm off to finish off my 3rd glazed donut for tonight.
The 24Hour gym is HUGE - I can get lost in there and never find my way home kinda HUGE!
On my first day, I was on the treadmill, not really working out, but spying on everyone else using all the fancy machines lined up in the gym. taking notes in my head - of how not to look like an idiot while using these machines.
First week went by ok, though I was quite annoyed at those overly comfortable skinny show off biatches who walk in to work out in wearing only sports-bra and what I call an 'underwear'.
Most of the time I'm like "Girrrrrrrrl, your ass is hanging out during those squats"
Seriously, they might as well walk around naked in the gym.
Not only girls, but guys too. Walking around in those tight sleeveless tank tops where I can see their muscular man boobs and abs lining the material of their shirts. NOT that I mind this overly confident display of musculinity but sheesh, did you all have to put the rest of us 'lekauliarings' to shame?
Needless to say, i cancelled my gym membership yesterday..hahaha
I decided I've had enough of these fine figures sashaying around the gym in their 'almost-nothing' attires.
and I definitely had enough of beating myself up for not looking like them. choohooo
have a good night bloggers
I'm off to finish off my 3rd glazed donut for tonight.
Comments