I guess my plate is not full ENOUGH!

I've been struggling to find balance in my life lately. (This is all about me so feel free to move on to the next blog :)

As I was saying, balance has become a thing of the 90s.
The days of breezing through my calendar are long gone.
I am in the present - where I never get through everything I schedule myself to do in a day.
Frick, I have to schedule my date nights and schedule a time for the gym. (seriously)
No matter how hard I try to organize myself and my oh-so- fabulous life, things keep popping out of nowhere and I find myself trying to schedule my whole month 2 weeks before the month actually starts.

I thought with school being over with, I would have more time to do some photography (which may I add - I have been neglecting lately), spend more time with my boys and just more time to blardy hell sit alone and just chill.
But, let's just say - God and everyone else has other plans for me :)

I got called to be the 2nd counselor in Young Women for my Ward 4 weeks ago (activities all year round with once a week meetings)
I got assigned a pretty large project at work that will take up more of my time than I want.
and to top it off, I have little projects of my own that I wanted to get started on (like learning how to SEW for example)

I got discouraged for a bit but then I remembered "God doesn't give you all these responsibilities because you're weak, he gives you these responsibilities because he knows you can handle it". So, I pulled up my big girl panties and told myself - "I soooooo got this"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here