nuurrr good
It’s been 3 months since I finished school. I had planned that I would get to bed by 10pm (the latest) every night since that last day of school. Fast forward to today, I’m still trying to break my 3am routine of cinnamon roast crunch cereal washed down by a huge cup of milk (there’s my secret to being oh so voluptuous. HA!)
At first I thought “aaaahhh…give it time, your system needs to adjust – SLOWLY”. One step at a time.
I have replaced studying like a vasti with reading, watching movies/tv series, cleaning, finding recipes to try (the wannabe Martha Stewart in me), thinking up activities for my Young Women at church, and camping on Pinterest. HAHardyHa!
3 months gone – and I still go to bed at 3am.
Something is wrong with this picture. I need to relax and air out my brain. Better yet, I need to reset my clock to normal – NOT my normal but the normal for a normal human being.
Ia lava ga, la ka foi a le 12 e le koe pi’i maka.
At first I thought “aaaahhh…give it time, your system needs to adjust – SLOWLY”. One step at a time.
I have replaced studying like a vasti with reading, watching movies/tv series, cleaning, finding recipes to try (the wannabe Martha Stewart in me), thinking up activities for my Young Women at church, and camping on Pinterest. HAHardyHa!
3 months gone – and I still go to bed at 3am.
Something is wrong with this picture. I need to relax and air out my brain. Better yet, I need to reset my clock to normal – NOT my normal but the normal for a normal human being.
Ia lava ga, la ka foi a le 12 e le koe pi’i maka.
Comments