KuaBackBack mocks the KuaBack

This week, I helped a client - an arrogant Samoan guy who interviewed me and found out I was from the kuabacks.

After laughing AT me for coming from the 'kuabacks', he said "oooooooka se mamao suga o le mea e ke sau ai" I smiled and nodded politely.

He was clearly a fob with broken English - while I was trying to converse with him in Samoan, he kept answering me in pagupagu engrand. (btw, i hate it when samoan's do that - I talk to them in Samoan and they still reply in English like they don't know how to speak Samoan eh)

The whole 10 minutes of him sitting in my office felt like a lifetime. I wanted to get the closing done already and get him out as fast as I can.

He kept making snide remarks about my kuaback village and me being an actual kuaback - the pigs on the road, the long bus ride to get home, the outside kitchen, the amo-popo crew etc etc. Whatever was coming out of his mouth, it was all in a mocking manner. He was laughing about it himself.

At the end of the closing, I asked him where in Samoa he was from and wait for it.....he's from ASAU!

end of story...

Comments

QueenB said…
Bahaha aw kalofae, I get the same arrogant remarks after telling people i'm from Lefaga. Ummm, e le mama'i keige matu mai le vai o siga. haha

Lol @ Asau! The most kua of all kuabacks in Savaii, oi auee.
kuaback said…
Hey I didn't know you 're from Lefaga nation too hehe
QueenB said…
Oh yes I am, Faleaseela to be exact.. Lefaga in da house! haha

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here