Crying
Did you know that crying is the bestest therapy there is for a broken heart?
Yes, CRYING!
I found myself crying to sleep, crying in the shower, crying while driving, crying at work - I think I've cried just about everywhere I've set foot on/in since Sept 4th 2013.
Crying is good
It's good for your well being
It's good for the soul
Crying is blowing my nose on anything I can find including my comforter and pillow cases.
Crying is screaming in my pillow selfishly asking, WHY?
Crying is the affection and courage that a 3 year old child shows while he holds a brave face and hugs his sobbing mother telling her "it's ok mommy, Mama Sete's gone to heaven and gonna fly with the golden angels".
Crying is my husband holding me all night as I sob my life away.
Crying brings families together - we cry, we laugh and we cry some more.
Crying is peaceful and calming
And as I go through all the pictures and reflect on our times spent together and smile at the memories we made together - I cry again because I miss you so much Nana :(

Comments