The world of 'technology'
I am seriously baffled by technology today! not in a bad way, just in a SHAMAZINNNGG OMG kinda way.
My 3year old son is showing me how to play Candy Crush and he has the highest score in Temple Run.
If I wasn't working for a bank, I don't think I would even need to go inside a bank - I can withdraw, transfer and deposit my checks with a simple touch on my phone.
My husband bought me a keyboard for my iPad and it is basically a mini computer/laptop.
People become friends online without even meeting in person.
People find 'soulmates' and get married online.
and my all-time favorite - SHOPPING online without getting stuck in check out lines.
Heck, I can stay in my underwear all day and Google to my heart's content, have everything deliver to my door and not have to set foot outside my house.
Like I said, SHAMAZING stuff!
My 3year old son is showing me how to play Candy Crush and he has the highest score in Temple Run.
If I wasn't working for a bank, I don't think I would even need to go inside a bank - I can withdraw, transfer and deposit my checks with a simple touch on my phone.
My husband bought me a keyboard for my iPad and it is basically a mini computer/laptop.
People become friends online without even meeting in person.
People find 'soulmates' and get married online.
and my all-time favorite - SHOPPING online without getting stuck in check out lines.
Heck, I can stay in my underwear all day and Google to my heart's content, have everything deliver to my door and not have to set foot outside my house.
Like I said, SHAMAZING stuff!
Comments