RAINBOWWEEEEE afternoon

T-man #1 has been accepted into RAINBOW SCHOOL starting his first full day on August 1st. woooteeedeeedoooohooooo!!!!

I felt like dancing up and down the hallways of the movie theaters.

Before we moved to Kaneohe, we didn't talk about moving. It was kind of like a last minute 'ride or die' decision.

We moved to Kaneohe the week we were supposed to leave for Samoa.
So of course, everything was CRAZY...literally!

I had to stop in at all schools in Kaneohe to drop off applications and talk to headmasters all in between moving and work. It was already late to apply for school but I did anyways because there was NO WAY IN HELL we were driving Tai back to his school in Laie everyday.

Thank you lucky stars for always watching over me. Waitlists were crazy and Tai was at number 30 in all 5waitlists. aarrrgggghhhh. My prayers are answered and thank you Lord that Tai won't be staying home this schoo year...bhahahaha

I'm happy! I'm grateful! I'm excited!

My momma was right, everything else will fall into place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here