Let's play 'catch up'

Ok! let's be real, my 'wannabe' faithful return to the blog scene last time didn't pan out because two months later, and I'm sitting here saying the same thing in my head. I know, 
I might as well call it QUITS! hehehe

Anyhow, I'm not making any more commitments - I suck at keeping them anyway, just like how I suck at keeping a faithful relationship with the darn GYM!

So I'm back - for now :) and boy, A LOT has happened since my last blog post. A LOT as in - 
Tai graduated from pre-school, 
my 10 year MBA plan has finally eventuated and I am now reaping the benefits of being an MBA student (more debts to pay ;), 
I have moved job locations but still with the same company, 
the kids and I spent 2 weeks in Samoa, 
and we have moved houses AGAIN!!!!. 

WOW! THAT WAS TIRING but we are all LOVING it :)

I must say though, moving to the city was a tough decision, BUT, like my mom always say "do what you gotta do, and the Lord with take care of the rest"

We don't have any friends close by, Tautai is still on the waitlist for all the schools but I have a good feeling one of them will come through. 
I still get a kick when I get in my car to go grocery shopping because I get to choose from 5 different supermarkets compared to the 1supermarket in Laie. I'm amazed at how close we are to everything now, we don't have to drive everywhere, we can just walk. We can walk to the mall, we can walk to the gym, the pool, to the bank, to the clinic, we can pretty much walk everywhere (YAY, I should lose 10lbs by the end of next month..choohooo).

On a serious note, we made the big move because it was just convenient for the both of use concerning work. I realized that with my new job placement, we were both spending wayyyyy more time we don't have on the road, and less with each other and our boys. But of course, with every big decision, comes the dreadful sacrifices. We miss our friends and family in Laie, heck I even miss the two-faced people and the deadly silent faikas. 
Tai misses his friends but I'm excited for the new friends he will make at his new school. 
I'm sad but excited (if that even makes any sense).
I'm looking forward to making memories with my boys and having some fun in our new territory. 


Comments

Unknown said…
I for one LOVED the move :D. Having everything just 5min away is just too awesome :D
kuaback said…
tell me about it Leeyen. I'm loving it. Can't wait to get out and explore after I'm done being a sick heffer at home :)
NetsG said…
Hope it's all going well girl! Big changes is big sacrifices but also should be huge rewards :) Looking forward to the new city stories (:
kuaback said…
hahahaha...too many city stories but too lazy to blog. lol

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'