No brainner
This morning was nice. Hubby didn't have morning court and he was off last night. So he made breakfast, prepared the boy's lunches, took Tai to school and basically all the morning chores. I was happy doing nothing ...heheh
I took Taui because his daycare is on the way to work so I can drop him off. I turned into the street that goes to Taui's daycare and saw a firetruck, an ambulance, the popos and the road was being blocked off. WTH? I sat there for a minute trying to faikala as I do. bhahaha
Come to find out, there was a bomb threat on the district park right in the middle of the high school and the elementary school. Taui's daycare is close to the elementary school. Panicked as fug, I immeditely turned my car around, and drove back to drop off Master T with his dad.
I called the daycare to let them know my son won't be coming today due to the bombthreat up the street. I spoke to the husband of the daycare motherhen. As soon as I hung up the phone, it rang again and it was the daycare motherhen herself calling to tell me that there is a back road and that I should take that back road and bring Taui over. I explained again that he wont be coming because of whats going on and she said "It's just a threat, its nothing serious".
uuuuummmmmmm, not sure if she was fully awake and hearing herself or she's just throwing words out but I was getting rilled up. Excuse you, there's a bomb threat, and the first thing on my list is to get my child as FAR AWAY as possible. I'm sorry that you will be losing out on $35 today. This is the same motherhen who said "YAY More money" when she found out I was pregnant again (you know, because she's the only daycare in my area and of couse I have no choice but leave the kids with her - more money for her). I hate that my son goes to her daycare, but there really is no other choice.
Anyways, after about 10minutes of trying to explain to her the reason why Taui was not coming to daycare this morning, she finally gave up, and I was ready to pull my hair out.
Thank gawd I'm moving offices and Taui will start at a better daycare in June. aaaaaarrrggghhhhh..Need some moooosaaaahhhhhh this morning.
I took Taui because his daycare is on the way to work so I can drop him off. I turned into the street that goes to Taui's daycare and saw a firetruck, an ambulance, the popos and the road was being blocked off. WTH? I sat there for a minute trying to faikala as I do. bhahaha
Come to find out, there was a bomb threat on the district park right in the middle of the high school and the elementary school. Taui's daycare is close to the elementary school. Panicked as fug, I immeditely turned my car around, and drove back to drop off Master T with his dad.
I called the daycare to let them know my son won't be coming today due to the bombthreat up the street. I spoke to the husband of the daycare motherhen. As soon as I hung up the phone, it rang again and it was the daycare motherhen herself calling to tell me that there is a back road and that I should take that back road and bring Taui over. I explained again that he wont be coming because of whats going on and she said "It's just a threat, its nothing serious".
uuuuummmmmmm, not sure if she was fully awake and hearing herself or she's just throwing words out but I was getting rilled up. Excuse you, there's a bomb threat, and the first thing on my list is to get my child as FAR AWAY as possible. I'm sorry that you will be losing out on $35 today. This is the same motherhen who said "YAY More money" when she found out I was pregnant again (you know, because she's the only daycare in my area and of couse I have no choice but leave the kids with her - more money for her). I hate that my son goes to her daycare, but there really is no other choice.
Anyways, after about 10minutes of trying to explain to her the reason why Taui was not coming to daycare this morning, she finally gave up, and I was ready to pull my hair out.
Thank gawd I'm moving offices and Taui will start at a better daycare in June. aaaaaarrrggghhhhh..Need some moooosaaaahhhhhh this morning.
Comments