I'm happy NOW!
Gosh, I am such a bipolar piece of work - HA! what's new One week I write 2-3 blogs and the next week I write nada..zilch..nothing. I promise I am trying to be good though ;)
So this week I am writing about me ... because this is all about me. NUPI
Why I'm happy..this very moment. NO! I'm not gonna plaster my deep emotional ish about what makes me happy on here.Well, because you all know FOOD makes me happy :). I just want to jot down what makes me happy NOW!
Like that fact that;
So this week I am writing about me ... because this is all about me. NUPI
Why I'm happy..this very moment. NO! I'm not gonna plaster my deep emotional ish about what makes me happy on here.
Like that fact that;
- I just got my MENA package of 3 dresses that I scored on their online sale *bonus* visit them @ mena.co.nz and hopefully you'll score some online sales like I did ;)
- My graduation gown has arrived - it's becoming real. I see the light at the end of all this madness
- I get lovely/beautiful messages from my photography clients. It's nice to know that I can make someone smile/happy, create long lasting memories for others through photography
- My younger boy is definitely on the mend after 2 weeks and is back to his happy chappy self and his Samoan appetite is definitely back.
- I get pampered and spoiled by the hubby because I've been sick in bed the past couple of days and being a big cry baby about it. hehehe..milk it while I can *winks*
- The ZUMBA app exists - yes call me crazy but this app makes me happy. Just knowing that while I'm losing calories, someone else is benefiting from it. If you're a zumba goer/lover, download the app and check in everytime you go to zumba. every calorie you burn is donated to end WORLD HUNGER. Check out info about the THE GREAT CALORIE DRIVE

- I'm sick, which is giving me the opportunity to actually stay in bed, relax and sleep. I slept all day yesterday and felt useless when I woke up at 9pm.
- My boys are my universe. They truly are - after all the headaches, these guys are the reason I do what I do. I love seeing them play, get along and get on each other's nerves. I love my boys
Comments