DUDE, you smashed my car!
It's my 4th day being a sick heffa - yes I'm that bored,
My family's been avoiding me.
I've been locked away in my room - QUARANTINE in these 4 white walls with nothing but sunlight through my window (that I don't really open up because the sunlight gives me a headache. aue!).
I'm not allowed to come out unless to use the bathroom and
I'm not allowed to touch or be near my hunnies.
My husband brings me my food in my room wearing a mask
and I only get a goodnight 'blow kiss'
I miss my hugs and kisses from my babies
This INFLUENZA shit SUCKS balls!!!!!!!!
We got up this morning, I hear pitter patter feet of Tauilagi running up and down the hallway
calling me "mommy mommy, where you mommy?"
I was so tempted to get up and open the door.
Then I hear Tautai calling out to his brother "Taui come here, mommy's sick, you don't wanna be sick do you?". Then I hear my hubby "Boys, get in the front right now, how many times do I gotta tell you to stay away from mommy?" It continues on for a while, then I hear them planning to leave the house to go take my mom and sister to the SwapMeet. I hear my husband call out
"Babe, we're leaving for the swap meet do you want anything before we go?"
"DUH! I wanna go to the swap meet!"
"Sorry hunnie, you know you can't go anywhere until you're better"
GOSH, I almost burst from the abundant of unconditional love..NOT!
Anyhow, when my family left to spend the day having fun in town/shopping,
I sat in my room feeling all sorts of sorry for myself.
I tried to read, but the glare from the ipad was giving me an even bigger headache.
I was too sad and dramatic to sleep
So I got into the shower for quick 'wake up' shower, changed, jumped in hubby's car and off I went to town. hehehe
I was feeling good
Enjoying the ride and the fresh air -
when all of a sudden,
BAM!
a sleeping driver hit me from behind.
WTF?
I pulled over and the idiot who rammed me followed suit
I hopped out of the car all mad and ish...
After all, I was never supposed to get out of my prison cell at home
Maybe this was my punishment for leaving my room
and spreading my germs
I'm pretty sure I looked like Rakishi with my messy coconut hair and squished up face
But, before I could say anything, this little asian old man was saying
SORRY after SORRY after SORRY
Eh! I felt like a jerk for wanting to yell at him for hitting my car - oh wait, it was my husband's car. WHOOOPS! someone is gonna get pissed
Luckily, hubby's car isn't all that bad.
Only minor scratches which is a big deal to him but not to me. hehe
I got the old man's information and let him go before my hubby could get on scene.
Being the police man that he is, I just know that poor guy would've had to answer too many questions.
I guess the moral of today's story is,
When you're sick and are told to stay home, then stay the F home.
Don't be fiapoks and leave the house
be rational when making decisions
don't just get up and do it without thinking it through
be rational when making decisions
don't just get up and do it without thinking it through
'mea ga e maua, ga'o kaavale maosiosia le kali'
fa laia
Comments