Afternoon rants
As I settle back in my workstation after lunch (at 5pm) - I felt so overwhelmed with whatever the hell has been going on at work the first half of today. I tried to backtrack to what I've done today.
- Did I do anything worthwhile?
- Did I help anyone the best I can?
- Did I have an a huh moment?
- Did I start on my to - do list?
hhhhhhmmmmm...NO no no and NO!!! Nada
Why?
Because I've spent all frickin morning and the better half of the afternoon making corrections, doing cleanups and submitting memos on why this and that weren't done properly. Explaining my f***n life and everyone else's f***n lives and why other idiots always mess up. They should change my title to FIXER instead. I seem to be doing alot of it lately.
I guess I should tighten up things around here. Don't get me wrong, I have an excellent team. I've trained them well and I know they're good at their jobs. BUt some of them....hhhhmmmm...There's just something there that's been screwing things up. Aaaaahhhhhh...that's what it is LAZINESS and NO COMMON SENSE. These shitheads are so lazy they wouldn't even bother to run if the place was on fire.
So again, for the 2nd week in a row, I'm starting on my to do list at 5pm, I only have two more hours at work, and the back office is closed. Great! just GUURRREEEAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!
At this rate, I will never get any of my own work done because I'm too busy fixing everyone else's work. I might as well call it quits ...eh aueeeeee!!
This shit is draining all my energy (or whatever's left of it) and this is no good for my complexion. choohooohooo...aikalo!
Need some motivation.
I keep telling myself 'NO NEGATIVITY HERE' but I seem to be riding on the Negativity band wagon lately.
I need to stay positive ...send me some positive vibes. woohoooohoo..
This calls for a bowl of ice cream
- Did I do anything worthwhile?
- Did I help anyone the best I can?
- Did I have an a huh moment?
- Did I start on my to - do list?
hhhhhhmmmmm...NO no no and NO!!! Nada
Why?
Because I've spent all frickin morning and the better half of the afternoon making corrections, doing cleanups and submitting memos on why this and that weren't done properly. Explaining my f***n life and everyone else's f***n lives and why other idiots always mess up. They should change my title to FIXER instead. I seem to be doing alot of it lately.
I guess I should tighten up things around here. Don't get me wrong, I have an excellent team. I've trained them well and I know they're good at their jobs. BUt some of them....hhhhmmmm...There's just something there that's been screwing things up. Aaaaahhhhhh...that's what it is LAZINESS and NO COMMON SENSE. These shitheads are so lazy they wouldn't even bother to run if the place was on fire.
So again, for the 2nd week in a row, I'm starting on my to do list at 5pm, I only have two more hours at work, and the back office is closed. Great! just GUURRREEEAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!
At this rate, I will never get any of my own work done because I'm too busy fixing everyone else's work. I might as well call it quits ...eh aueeeeee!!
This shit is draining all my energy
Need some motivation.
I keep telling myself 'NO NEGATIVITY HERE' but I seem to be riding on the Negativity band wagon lately.
I need to stay positive ...send me some positive vibes. woohoooohoo..
This calls for a bowl of ice cream

Comments