Too smart for his own good

While doing homework with my 3 (almost 4) year old, I felt like I was the kid and he was the adult.

He told me his schedule which was ;

Eat - homework - watch tv (candy) - shower - dinner - sleep ( exactly in that order) this is what I preach to him everyday after school, and after 2 weeks on vacation, I thought he forgot all about it.

We sat down to do home work and I noticed he was rushing through writing his letters.

Me - why are you rushing? Slow down and focus
Tai - I'm using my time mom. You don't waste time
Me - eeeerrr say what?
Tai - I have many homework. I'm usin my time to finish it coz I have to read my book
Me - so why are you rushing? You have the whole afternoon to do homework
Tai - hellooooo? I wanna watch my 'power ranger' movie. Duhhhh

Aahhhhh, gotta love this little monkey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here