TRYING!!!

Yes, as promised, I am trying my best to keep up with this here blog like I don't have a million and one things on my TO DO LIST!

So tonight's post is about SCHOOL

WHY DID I GO BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN?

Gosh, this stuff is so not doing it for me right now. It's Friday night (or Saturday morning I should say). Instead of doing something fun, I'm parked here finishing assignments, taking a quiz and taking a FINAL. Yes, I just finished all those and took me about 7hours top.

I thought to myself, I spend 9-10hours at work, 5-6hours on the computer at home for school, and maybe 2-3 hours with my kids and about half an hour or 1 hour with my poor hubby. The other 3-4 hours I'm in bed or on the couch sleeping.

School and work is taking over my life. And as much as I DO NOT like this routine, I realized that I actually DO NOT have a choice. I've spent too much time, effort and energy on school to quit now,  and I cannot quit/resign from work if we still want to live in this paradise called Hawaii.

And now I remember the reason why I went back to school.

I am back at school because we live in a dog eat dog world. The only guys moving up FAST are the ones with 10-15years of experience decorated with a piece of paper that says PHD or Masters stamped on it and not forgetting the "screw your boss to move up  FAST" gang. Oh yeah, that is still alive and well today!

If we were to continue in this lifestyle on this EXPENSIVE island, I had to make some sacrifices for my family so we can live comfortably,be able to save some money and I can still spend on shoes without sacrificing my lunch money.

yup, this might as well be me











 






 And because I don't want to waste anymore time than I already have on this computer, It is now 3am and I'm gonna bugger off to sleep before my kids wake up in 3 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here