I CAN'T STAND YOU!!

Since moving here in 2004, one thing I cannot stand, are island boys who think they are big shots just because a couple of palagi girls are licking the floor they walk on. NO! I'm not talking about ALL island boys, NO, I'm talking about the butt ugly island boys who don't stand a chance with any island girl in their home country, but now that they're here and all the palagi girls flock to them, all of a sudden they think they're all that, so they walk around like they're George Clooney and Matthew McConaughey.

I don't care that they are wannabes, but it gets to me when they make stupid ignore comments like "vaai la i lou faavaleaga o le kamaikai lea, leai a sesi e fia alu i ai ae kaumulimuli solo i le mea ou ke alu ai" aka "watch me screw this bitch to kingdom come". That means they never treat the girls like how they should be. They treat them like krap - and these girls, aaaarrrggghhh, they do anything for these losers no matter what. I don't get it!

This is where a lot of green card marriages happen. These island boys marry these palagi girls, get their green cards, theeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn.......BOLT! Sola, divorce, airena look back!!!!!
I'm not sure why I'm writing this here. hhhmmmmm??? Oh yea, because one of these idiots just divorced a good palagi friend of mine. I knew he was bad news from the start.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here