Brand New Year
Forgive me for being such a douche at updating this here poor blog. My apologies to myself and my faithful 3 readers. I will try to post once a month from now on - oh wait! make that twice a month. Who knows, maybe I'll even surprise myself and do 3 posts a month. But don't hold your breathe, I may be just talking sh*%.
On the upside though - we got ourselves started on a brand spankin' new year. hoooray!
New beginnings, new memories and a truckload of FUN.
A LOT to look forward to :)
I didn't set any resolutions for myself,well, because we all know I fail every year, so this year, I'm just going with the flow and see where the wind blows me. hehehe
Anywho, I would love to stay and chat and go through what I ate, what I did and what I hated during the holidays (you know, for your amusement), BUT, I don't have the energy and time to go through all that nonsense so I'll just gap it here for now.
I leave you with this dorky photo of my fabulousness (ssshhhh) and my favorite present I got for Christmas ;)
On the upside though - we got ourselves started on a brand spankin' new year. hoooray!
New beginnings, new memories and a truckload of FUN.
A LOT to look forward to :)
I didn't set any resolutions for myself,
Anywho, I would love to stay and chat and go through what I ate, what I did and what I hated during the holidays (you know, for your amusement), BUT, I don't have the energy and time to go through all that nonsense so I'll just gap it here for now.
I leave you with this dorky photo of my fabulousness (ssshhhh) and my favorite present I got for Christmas ;)
| DORK!!! |
Comments