that fiapoko 2year old
One more week before school starts. I enrolled Tai at Bright Beginnings and he's so excited to start already!
Anyway, I've been trying to get him on a sleeping schedule at night but still failing bad. At 10pm he's still up watching cartoons or coloring in his coloring books. Lately, he's been working on perfecting his circles :)
So instead of yelling at him to get to bed tonite, I sat him down and tried to talk to him about why he needs to go to bed early. Our conversation went something like this,
Me: son, you start school soon so you need to start going to bed early, you hear me?
T: I don't want to. I not tired
Me: I know, but if you want to be a strong boy and get to school on time, you need to go sleep early so u won't be tired when you go school. OK?
T: ok ok ok gosh
Me: excuse me?
T: I said ok geez
Me: Tai now you better watch....cut off
T: ok ok ok mom I gotta get it (I think he meant "I get it" )
This kid drives me bananas
Anyway, I've been trying to get him on a sleeping schedule at night but still failing bad. At 10pm he's still up watching cartoons or coloring in his coloring books. Lately, he's been working on perfecting his circles :)
So instead of yelling at him to get to bed tonite, I sat him down and tried to talk to him about why he needs to go to bed early. Our conversation went something like this,
Me: son, you start school soon so you need to start going to bed early, you hear me?
T: I don't want to. I not tired
Me: I know, but if you want to be a strong boy and get to school on time, you need to go sleep early so u won't be tired when you go school. OK?
T: ok ok ok gosh
Me: excuse me?
T: I said ok geez
Me: Tai now you better watch....cut off
T: ok ok ok mom I gotta get it (I think he meant "I get it" )
This kid drives me bananas

Comments