day 6: dream job

Apologies for the late post, I was too busy having fun at camp with my boys. BUT here I am, just a for a wee while before I head back out to camp. We're almost out of marshmallows for s'mores so I'm supposed to come get some more.
 ----------------

[ what is your dream job and why?]

Why are most questions always followed with a WHY? lol

My dream job-I would say is owning my own one-stop boutique in Samoa.
One with a variety to choose from and a place where every woman can pick out a complete 
outfit with accessories, shoes, handbags, and everything to match - [all affordable of course]
When I say every woman, i mean, ALL SIZES - because most stores 
only carry up to size L...hhmmppphhh
A one-stop boutique.
Of course it will be cheaper than the competitors 150% markups *ahem*

Why is this my dream job?
Because I love fashion. I love throwing together ensembles. I like shoes, handbags, and everything pretty, 
and I believe every woman deserves to look gorgeous and find pretty things 
for themselves at a price they can afford in their country.

I remember when I was in High School and was able to go shopping for myself. 
Lawd, the price for a small top was $40 upwards ( i am not kidding)
So to save my money for new shoes, I go to my favorite store..CCK..yipeee
lots of tops for $5 and shorts for $7. Heaven for a girl on a budget - the selection wasn't at all classy but who cares about classy at that age? lol

I found a top that I really liked at BIG n small one time, my mom wouldn't buy it for me, coz it was too expensive of course so I was saving my lunch money for 2weeks and bought the top myself. har har
I hated that experience. 

So, one day, maybe ONE day, when my millions start rolling in, I will return to Samoa and set up my fabulous boutique and hopefully it'll be a good therapeutic avenue for the ladies. too bad for the men

Comments

iheartjamee said…
That would be nice to get clothes to fit all sizes without paying an arm and a leg. My sisters always shopping at the plus size stores. The first time I saw the prices I literally said out loud "Are you serious!" hahaha My sister payed $30 for a top that was on sale. Ridiculous
QueenB said…
Haha this is my dream job too! Ehh.. our millions will roll in soon haha