day 4: What makes you happy?

[describe 5 things that make you MOST happy right now]

Right now? right this moment?
the packet of TimTams that's already half way done with my tall glass of milk. 
(one finds joy in the little things..hahaha #lifeofamomma)

On a serious note....
1- playing/laughing/spending time with my sons - esp during our muscle flexing competitions where my younger son usually wins ;) brings me smiles ;)
2 - date nights with the hubby - since our work schedules are both pretty hectic, we cherish every time we get together, either with our boys or going out on our own racing cars at the indoors race track, shooting guns at the gun stock, or just hanging out having dinner and catching a good movie.

3 - BODY by Vi shakes - one of hubby's cousins sent me a packet to try as she does if for a business and to maintain her weight. I gave it a try and dang the thing was YUMMY. Unlike all those other weight loss nasty shakes, this one actually delivers on the YUMMY slogan. 
So I bought a bag and everyday I'm having different flavors. 
Today was strawberry banana in the morning, oreo cheesecake for lunch. 
Yesterday I had peanut butter banana shake for breakfast and a butterfinger shake for lunch. 
I tell ya, this stuff is the biznizzzzzzzzzz.


4- Working out - it's a love-hate relationship. I love working out, BUT, I also LOVE eating. When I get into my routines, I'm good at keeping up and sticking with it for a while - then I get bored, drop the routines and start pigging out again. I love that feeling after working out - you know - the one right before you pick up that packet of cookies and diet pepsi. Gosh! I need an electric fan to speed up my metabolism.

5- Back to school shopping - or in my case, START of school shopping : My Tai bear starts pre-school next month and I am so excited for him. BUT I think he's more elated than me of course. He keeps telling me that I need to get him an Iron Man school bag, and he's already laid out clothes he wants to wear for school. 
YUP - iron man shirt, spiderman shirt, angry bird shirt, lightning mcqueen shirt, Avengers shirt, all coordinated with his black, red and white jordan basketball shorts. 
I foresee some arguments when getting ready in the mornings to come.
krap! i got my work cut out for me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here