day 1: Fears

So as you can clearly tell from the previous post, the first thing on the list is NOT about fears. NO, the first thing is to list 20 random things about myself. Well, I'm moving that to the last thing on the list as I don't want to spend the next 15minutes I have trying to think up random facts about myself.
So here goes;
[3 fears and how they became fears]

1. losing my children: Since last year, many families in our community have lost their babies either from being sick or actual accidents. This worried me a lot and had me on ALERT almost a 100% of the time (I try) and got me all paranoid every time I leave my children with the sitter or with family members even my husband. I don't know what I'll do if anything happens to my babies

2. failing: Not just in school. This is more about failing myself or being a failure in anything I do. My Nana always tells us "you are your own failure, so try your best and give it all you got. you can do anything you put your mind into. e kele lou ake"

3. regrets: I don't like regrets. I have a fear or waking up the next morning regretting anything from the past. I try to live a righteous life and not a life of ugly regrets.

Comments

Sina Tupou said…
OMG I am super paranoid about losing Lyla!! When we go to Samoa in a few weeks (not rubbing it in ... hehe) we'll be attending a wedding on one side of the island, with a no-kids policy, so she'll be at home on the other side of the island. I can't shake the feeling that she will be too far from me especially since that will be our second day there, she'll be climatising, getting used to the people, what if she has an asthma attack, etc etc etc. Ok, that's it. I'm booking some accommodation for her somewhere 5 minutes down the road from the wedding! I've scared myself into it. Eek!
kuaback said…
hahahaha...you are too funny Bina girl. Don't worry I'm sure you're mom will look after her with great care. The only person I actually trust my kids to is my mom..lol Have fun in Samoa..of course you weren't rubbing it in..kalo..lol
Sisipeni said…
I guess we wouldn't be Mom's if the first and foremost thing we're afraid of is losing our children. I have one kid and he's a teenager now. I've let go a little but during that little time, I'm a complete mess! My brother says that I'm so wishy washy at times when I say he can go with them, and then I'll change my mind. I know that's wrong, but who am I kidding? I'm extra paranoid because I work in a place where day in and day out you hear about how crazy people are and the crazy things they can do. That is my biggest fear, and if paranoia comes with it, then so be it. LOL.
Donna said…
I hear ya on all these things. Especially failure... Bina will testify to this lol I think being cushioned amongst such brilliant siblings (ahem... lol) I've grown hiding behind them, I think. But hell, I'm in my 20s now... About time I start being FEARLESS... and breathe... lol

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'