called to serve
Yesterday afternoon, I got an email from my MIL that the baby of the family just got his mission call - and trying to schedule a time for everyone to get on SKYPE so we can all see him open and read out where he was called to. (If you don't know what mission call I'm referring to here, then a simple explanation and example would be - those guys in the white shirts, long black pants with nametags - knocking on your doors - yes those guys!!!)
We all guessed different countries - of course being the unoriginal and boring one, I guessed NZ. ahar. The majority guessed Australia, and some guessed somewhere in the US. Anyways, Skype had some technical difficulties with everyone trying to SKYPE in all at one time, so some of the fanauga a Isaraelu could only hear and not see the future missionary read his call.
So before I steer away from the main of this post, lil brother got called to serve a full time church mission in Ghana Africa!!!!!! Bow chica WOW WOW! Yup, no one guessed that. And because I never paid attention in Geography in high school, the first thing I did was google Ghana Africa. har har.
Looks a bit dangerous and I'm nervous for the boy, But i have faith that Heavenly Father will guide and watch over him on this journey.
AMEN
We all guessed different countries - of course being the unoriginal and boring one, I guessed NZ. ahar. The majority guessed Australia, and some guessed somewhere in the US. Anyways, Skype had some technical difficulties with everyone trying to SKYPE in all at one time, so some of the fanauga a Isaraelu could only hear and not see the future missionary read his call.
So before I steer away from the main of this post, lil brother got called to serve a full time church mission in Ghana Africa!!!!!! Bow chica WOW WOW! Yup, no one guessed that. And because I never paid attention in Geography in high school, the first thing I did was google Ghana Africa. har har.
Looks a bit dangerous and I'm nervous for the boy, But i have faith that Heavenly Father will guide and watch over him on this journey.
AMEN
| my future missionaries :) |
Comments