9/30: embarassing moment
[ describe your most embarrassing moment ]
Oka! I have too many to choose from. choohooo
But I guess one that I still remember - The day I was told by my cousin, that his friend, that one I had the biggest crush on in high school, thought that
1- I'm crazy
2- I'm too loud
3- he's just scared of me
talk about kicking a girl when she's already DOWN!!!!
My cousin's best friend was quiet, cute and very smart!
My kinda guy..well not really the quiet part.
Anyways, we all used to hang out,
but then I started liking this best friend and started to be very faakekeige around him.
I told my cousin what I thought of his friend but kinda asked him to see what he thought of me and basically for him to spy on him for me and find out if he fancies me..ahar..what a big joke!
My big mouthed cousin told him straight up that I liked him and asked him if he likes me back
He did not even stutter;
Hell NO dude, you're cousin is crazy and loud and and and..dude I'm scared of her.
Pau ga!

Comments