13/30: Strengths

[what are your 5 strengths and describe]

1. I'm very organized: I have a system for everything and it drives my husband bananas and sometimes drives my BOSS and my workmates nuts. Soriaboudid

2. Forgiveness: I'm so quick to forgive. I always give people a second chance. hhhmmm..not sure if this is a strength or weakness..oh wth

3. I'm a straight forward no bullshit kinda girl : If I see something I don't like or something that can done better - I will say what I think, offer my opinion and provide constructive criticism. I'd rather come out and say it, than keep it in because it will keep bothering me until i do something about it

4. Open mind: I'm good at thinking things through and examining the big picture from all sides.

5. Sense of Humor: I like to laugh and tease. keeps me sane most times. laughter is the best medicine afterall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'