12/30: weaknesses

[ name 5 weaknesses you have]

1- FOOD: I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. In fact, I'm sure I'm only a a tiny bit of the fraction of people with this same weakness. I love food, namely sweets - BUT, it doesn't do any good for my enlarging thighs, ass and my buldging stomach.
This is what I have in my pantry right now
2 - SHOES: I'd like to raise my hand here to acknowledge the fact that I have made some drastic changes in this department. I've been good. I've only bought 1 pair of shoes a month this year (minus the 5 I bought in April - that's a given because Vegas has cheaper shoes than Hawaii and plus I was on vacation).

3 - giving people the benefit of a doubt: I don't like to assume or be judgmental of others especially when I hear many stories about them. I like to give them the opportunity to prove others wrong. Unfortunately, this usually comes back to bite me in the a$$. ouch!!

4- the adorable baby faces my boys make when they want something. these guys know how to work their cute lil chubby faces. and yes, I'm a sucker and I fall for it everytime :)
sneaking oreos behind mommy's back - he didn't do a good job of hiding the evidenece..#adorbs

5- Expensive Jewelry : this is a stupid one because 1st, I don't like to wear them - I only like looking at them, 2nd, I can't afford to get them and yet I still do. (digging my debt grave)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'