A schedule
Today was one of those busy days I hate with every molecule in my body. Everyone was annoying, my kids, my co workers, my clients, my husband and just about everyone I crossed paths with today. I think the lack of sleep may just be catching up with me YIKES!!!!!
Everyday I seem to be following a schedule. I don't set a schedule; I guess it's just a trend I've been following every single frickin' day- eh what the heck, let's just call it my typical schedule.
Do here's my typical schedule on a good day.
5:30am - Master Taui is up and pulling at my hair - wake up mommy
6am- Tai wakes up and demands breakfast
6-7am- make breakfast, eat breakfast get the boys ready
7-8am- playtime with my boys before dropping them off to the babysitter
8-9am: clean up breakfast, put a load in the washer, shower get ready for work
9:30-7:30: work
7:30-8:30pm- shower kids and feed them dinner
8:30-9:30pm: Zumba or run at the bike path
9:45-10:15pm: bedtime stories, prayers and put kids to sleep.
10:30pm: clean house/put toys away/ put away laundry etc & shower
11pm: start homework for the night
2:30-3am: bedtime and get ready for the day that's already started.
Now, that is typically a good day. A bad day? I'll post that in another post, right now is my bedtime ;)
Everyday I seem to be following a schedule. I don't set a schedule; I guess it's just a trend I've been following every single frickin' day- eh what the heck, let's just call it my typical schedule.
Do here's my typical schedule on a good day.
5:30am - Master Taui is up and pulling at my hair - wake up mommy
6am- Tai wakes up and demands breakfast
6-7am- make breakfast, eat breakfast get the boys ready
7-8am- playtime with my boys before dropping them off to the babysitter
8-9am: clean up breakfast, put a load in the washer, shower get ready for work
9:30-7:30: work
7:30-8:30pm- shower kids and feed them dinner
8:30-9:30pm: Zumba or run at the bike path
9:45-10:15pm: bedtime stories, prayers and put kids to sleep.
10:30pm: clean house/put toys away/ put away laundry etc & shower
11pm: start homework for the night
2:30-3am: bedtime and get ready for the day that's already started.
Now, that is typically a good day. A bad day? I'll post that in another post, right now is my bedtime ;)
Comments