Random conversation with Iron Man
I was making pancakes for breakfast on Saturday morning when my 2 and half year old walked in the kitchen
Tai: good morning mommy
me: morning son, did you have a good sleep?
T: yes (jumped on the coach with the iron man mask and was quiet for a moment)
T: iron man likes pancakes
me: good, iron man can eat pancakes for breakfast
T: mommy?
me: what?
T: don't say what, you say YES
me: oh sorry, - yes Tai?
T: I'm not Tai, I'm Iron Man
Me: ok, yes iron man?
T: you a girl?
me: NO
T: are you a Princess?
me: YES
T: (giggles) NO, you a WOMAN
me: yes and I'm a princess
T: (giggle some more) No you silly, You a woman, daddy's a man, brother's a boy and iron man's a boy
me: oh ok
T: daddy your boyfriend?
me: NO
T: you have a boyfriend?
me: YES
T: your boyfriend's not here:?
me: no, he's at work
T: he work with daddy?
me: YES
T: oh ok, i gonna go see my girlfriends
me: what girlfriends?
T: my girlfriends from the playground
me: oh ok, your friends?
T: no my girlfriends
Me: okkkkkkkk ..whatever
T: mommy, talk nicely to iron man please? at this point, I was ready to burst!!!!!!
T: mommy?
me: what?
T: don't say what, you suppose to say YES
me: sorry! Yes iron man?
T: can you make iron man cookies?
me: NO, mommy's too tired
T: uh oh, Jesus don't like you now
me: why not?
T: coz you don't make iron man some cookies
KIDS, they say the darnest things
Comments