Facebook BAN!!!




hahahaha..yup..I'm here again!
And NO, Facebook didn't BAN me, I banned facebook from my life, hopefully for a long long time

So my first day back at school started and I noticed that I always end up on facebook to avoid my readings. WTH?

So I decided at some odd hour on early Saturday morning (while camping on fB)
"Shit! I don't need this krap, it's not helping me it's only making me a procrastinating heffer, which is why I am still trying to finish my MBA"
You see, it should've been done in April last year, instead, I procrastinated and procrastinated (on FB mostly), then I got lazy and was falling off the educational wagon fast and HARD!

With a good kick on my behind, I'm back to finish this sucker once and for all, WITHOUT FACEBOOK!

Thank you, don't come again ..hehehe


Comments

ReaderWriter said…
Couldn't help laughing because I had to ban Facebook myself as I was using it to procrastinate when I was studying last year as well. Good luck with your studies - before you know it, you will have your MBA.
JaLind said…
bahahaha, Good luck with your studies... Thanks for sharing!
kuaback said…
thanks for visiting ladies. ia FB is back on again after 2weeks of none..bleh ..can't resist..dang it..

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here