Be aware!!
Last year, I knew of 3 women who had their babies taken from them from either accidents or really bad health conditions.
Just last week, another woman I crossed paths with during College days lost her 21month old child from an accident as well.
This makes me so scared, so sad and very paranoid. (like I'm not paranoid enough)
Please read this and make sure you NEVER do the same. Be cautious and always make sure the lid of your washer is tightly closed before stepping away from the machine.
With love
Me
Just last week, another woman I crossed paths with during College days lost her 21month old child from an accident as well.
This makes me so scared, so sad and very paranoid. (like I'm not paranoid enough)
Please read this and make sure you NEVER do the same. Be cautious and always make sure the lid of your washer is tightly closed before stepping away from the machine.
With love
Me
Comments