first time 'les mills body pump-errrr'
No, I don't live under a rock but I can assure you that I've never heard of 'Les Mills' before.
Apparently, it's the NZ/Aust version of BeachBody in the US of A.
Anyways, straight to the point here.
Les Mills rock my socks.
Literally!! my legs were shaking and at some point, I felt like these legs of mine couldn't hold me up any longer (fatty much?)
I'm sitting here typing away at the laptop and I'm still sore.
My arms hurt, my legs are still shaking and I think the Bodypump today dislocated my ass
But for some strange reason, I'm loving it. I'm loving the burn
For a while now, (and i think if you're a follower of this blog, you can attest that) I've been attempting and failing miserably to lose the extra pounds and get fit/healthy. I always seem to fall off a the bandwagon after two weeks, for two reasons;
1- no motivation aka lazy
2- hectic work/family schedule
So here I am trying again. And this time, I'm determined!!!or so I think for now, we'll see what happens in 2 weeks)
*please kuaback don't fall off the damn bandwagon this time. shieeeeet
Apparently, it's the NZ/Aust version of BeachBody in the US of A.
Anyways, straight to the point here.
Les Mills rock my socks.
Literally!! my legs were shaking and at some point, I felt like these legs of mine couldn't hold me up any longer (fatty much?)
I'm sitting here typing away at the laptop and I'm still sore.
My arms hurt, my legs are still shaking and I think the Bodypump today dislocated my ass
But for some strange reason, I'm loving it. I'm loving the burn
For a while now, (and i think if you're a follower of this blog, you can attest that) I've been attempting and failing miserably to lose the extra pounds and get fit/healthy. I always seem to fall off a the bandwagon after two weeks, for two reasons;
1- no motivation aka lazy
2- hectic work/family schedule
So here I am trying again. And this time, I'm determined!!!
*please kuaback don't fall off the damn bandwagon this time. shieeeeet
Comments