Amateur Photography(er)

I love photography! There's just something about snapping away with that camera that makes me a very happy camper. So while I was back home the past couple of months, I got 'camera happy' that I almost filled my laptop memory with nothing but photos. Random photos. mostly of the beach, trees, flowers, animals anything and everything. My hubby looks at the photos and goes, "WTH?"

anyways, just thought I'd post some of these 'camera happy snappies'

pic1: Jane's Beach Fales - Manase pic2: pink flower @ To Sua grounds

pic 1&2: Vailima, sandals, bar @ Jane's Beach fales pic2: jumping @ TO SUA

pic 1: Mulifanua wharf pic 2: Master Tai @ Aquatic Center - Samoa pic3: To SUA Cave




And that is all for tonight. I'll load some more later..or NOT..good nite bloggers

Comments

NetsG said…
Really loving the results of your camera and skills :) You never know, this could just lead to a business ;)
kuaback said…
thanks luv..yeah..I wish I had the time to actually focus on this one..too many things and projects I want to do and NO time to focus..arrggghhh

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here