Should I be a "stay at home mom"?

This is the question that keeps burning in my head since we landed. It doesn't help that the hubby keeps burning my ears with the same question since I got here. Gosh, give me a break!

We don't trust our kids at daycare for too many reasons than I care to mention.

So for the time being, let me ponder over this question and hopefully we can come to an arrangement soon .

Gosh, why did I have to grow up? I hate making decisions !!!!!!

Comments

Just me said…
Stay at home mom!
NetsG said…
how about a compromise? Be a stay and work from home mum? Is that possible? Do you have a trade that you can use from home? Or something that is doable with two little rascals at home? I guess I'm worried you'll get bored if you're home 24/7 but if you at least had projects to keep your mind ticking over? Just a few thoughts hun x
kuaback said…
I'm just seeing these comments. I wish I could afford to stay home. I like shoes too much..lol

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here