Mileage claiming whore

Air Pacific is giving me a hard time when claiming my miles.
I spent the whole Monday TRYING to claim our miles, BUT the darn thing kept giving me an error message for some reason or it just wont let me claim at all.

I took a break from Air Pacific to claim my Delta and Hawaiian Air miles
All were done with no hassle at all

April is coming up and it'll be a traveling month for me and my boys.
It'll literally save us about $3000 or more.
So you know why I'm kung-ho about getting these damn miles in
Blame my procrastination self for leaving it to the last minute...aueeeee!

Anyways, I was on the phone with a certain customer care agent for Air Pacific in Fiji for over an hour.
She couldn't help me and I wouldn't let her get off the phone until I got my miles

She was getting frustrated.
I was getting furious.

And at some point of the conversation, she put me on hold and all of sudden, I hear someone in the background say "an angry mileage claiming whore"

HA! SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I'm NOT. definitely NOT

I'm just a a 'ulu siu', budget freak who needs to save that $$$

Comments

bahaha. this one still cracks me up!

Popular posts from this blog

2 years later

Blog challenge

Get a fan to fan yourself coz it's gonna get pretty STEAMY in here