TAUILAGI S-D got a hair cut

BEFORE

AFTER
It is just too hot around here and poor bubs keep scratching his head leaving red marks and I'm sure it's giving him a headaches. SO I decided it was time for a haircut. My poor baby looks so grown after his hair cut..Hoping the baby daddy don't throw a fit after seeing these photos on FB..lol

Happy week my dear bloggers. xo

Comments

Donna said…
Seems to be the week for haircuts... Peanut just got her first haircut too. Without me knowing. I'll admit it, I cried. Shame lol. All good, I have second one sussed. I'm a girl, she's my little girl, this is ceremonial stuff man!

... Your bub looks adorable by the way :)
Sina Tupou said…
Aww, he looks so grown up with his haircut!! I'm sure he feels so much cooler too.
kuaback said…
I got a little emotional myself while he was getting a haircut..but he looks so makua now with his big eyes my big eyed handsome..hehehe..and yes..much cooler and no more scratching. ;)
NetsG said…
It feels like just yesterday that TaiFace was getting his first haircut. They are growing Sooo fast Hun!

Popular posts from this blog

that cheating *basket*

Outrageous 'saogamea'